We are currently hiring!
Valentine Volvo is a family owned and operated business that has been in continuous operation since 1946. Our goal is to provide superior service to our customers by providing complete car care and services. Valentine Volvo is an equal opportunity employer that encourages personal growth and supports employees to progress through continuous learning.
We are looking for a talented, passionate Parts Advisor and Service Advisor. You will be responsible for providing exceptional frontline service to our customers. If you are dedicated to excellence and have a desire to thrive in a family-like work environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply online (no phone inquiries).
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations.
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Excellent customer service, time management skills and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Meet and exceed Customer Service Index targets.
- Class 5 license with a clean driver’s abstract.
Provide excellent customer service by listening to customer’s enquiries and requests, asking questions to identify service needs, resolving customer concerns, and selling additional services when appropriate. Greet and accommodate customers promptly; provide timely, friendly professional service. Demonstrate transparency while showing empathy for their problems and concerns. Take initiative to exceed customer satisfaction, even if it requires overcoming obstacles. Ensure that customer complaints are handled tactfully, promptly, with genuine concern, and according to dealership guidelines. Consult with technicians to ensure the specifications of the required work is accurately conveyed. Take ownership of problems and show creativity in overcoming challenges. Work to understand issues and demonstrate a willingness and desire to follow through on what needs to get done.